Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow, barely a month till Halloween!

Hello, it is only 45 days til Halloween, and the kids are already planning their Halloween party! We have watched the Nightmare Before Christmas 5 times already - and it will probably be played on a daily basis just before Halloween. I will be wearing my favorite new killer bunny outfit (the old one was thrown away when I moved)! I spent a lot of time on my other killer bunny outfit, because it was the talk of the subway when I went to the halloween party! It is actually my favorite time of the year! It beats Christmas all to H! I actually don't get into the Christmas Holiday until January 2 when all of the pressure is off! I am drawing lots of Halloween Art Cards over the next few weeks! We are selling lots of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff! Get it before it is all gone!

No comments: