Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's New for 2008?


2007 has come and gone and now it's time to reflect and reorganize my goals and aspirations for the coming year. Our webstore, Fun Cool Collectibles is off to a booming start. I have spent alot of time researching my marketing choices and the addition of Google Analytics to the website has given me loads of information on where my customers are coming from.
Our biggest product line The Nightmare Before Christmas has been selling like hotcakes. We recently restocked and are proud to offer the highly coveted limited edition Nightmare Before Christmas Mayor's Car that was sold at Hot Topic (and now sold out)with a limited numbered run of 1500. This collectible is fetching a HOT price upwards to $100 and will surely climb as supply depletes. I am a proud owner of one #1213/1500, looks perfect on the shelf in my den among the new Nightmare snowglobes I got from The Disney Store this year.

Also, we have added new Nightmare Before Christmas clothing: shirts, sweatshirts and sneakers!

Love Invader Zim? We've also got those cute plush Gir slippers in stock!

And for all my goth friends out there...don't miss the Skelanimals Penguin Plush Slippers Simply gothic adorable!

I know one of my main goals, I am sure this applies to 99% of the people that sell online, is for this to become a main source of income with the means to support my family. It's not going to happen tomorrow but it is coming closer to a reality than it was 3 years ago.

No comments: