Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting back to Business

I am feeling quite proud of myself today. I managed to remember to Twitter. I updated two of my Squidoo lenses and created a new lens "Growing Up With Autism" which was very personal to me. It talks about my son, Jonathan, who has autism. I think it came out good, real good. I hope other enjoy reading it too!

Sales this past week have been fantastic! I cannot believe how many we've had. July has always been the slowest month in past years but this year may break that trend. I don't know why but I think the ability to access the internet while on vacation in hotels , hot spots and mobile phones plays a big part. No longer are people away from the net while on vacation. Which is great for our online business!

Tomorrow I will work on blogging and my websites.

No comments: